Looking for a seafood BBQ option that is light and packed with flavor…try these!
· 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
· 2 tablespoons dry white wine or orange juice
· 4 garlic cloves, minced
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
· 1 tablespoon lime juice
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 teaspoon pepper
· 12 fresh rosemary sprigs (4-6 inches)
· 1-1/2 pounds uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
· Lime wedges, optional
1. In a large bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. For skewers, strip leaves from bottom portion of rosemary sprigs, leaving 1-2 in. of leaves attached at top; reserve 1 tablespoon of the removed leaves. Finely chop reserved leaves; add to parsley mixture. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
2. Thread shrimp onto rosemary stems; discard remaining marinade. Grill, covered, 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. If desired, serve with lime wedges.
Six metal or soaked wooden skewers may be substituted for rosemary stems; grill as directed.
Source: “Lime-Rosemary Shrimp Skewers”. Recipe. www.tasteofhome.com. N.p. 8 June 2022. Web. 13 June 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!