Tender seasoned steak with your choice of toppings helps make these Street Tacos customizable and delicious!
· 1 pound flank steak or skirt steak
· 1/2 cup soy sauce
· 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
· juice from one lime
· 3 cloves garlic minced
· 2 Tablespoons cilantro chopped
· 1 teaspoon chili powder
· 1/2 teaspoon cumin
· salt and pepper to taste
· 6-8 small flour or corn tortillas
· chopped tomatoes
· chopped red onion
· diced avocados
· chopped cilantro
· cotija cheese
1. Cut the flank steak into one-inch pieces. In a medium-sized bowl add the soy sauce, Worcestershire, juice from one lime, garlic, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper.
2. Add the steak and let marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
3. Heat a medium sized skillet to medium high heat. Add the steak and marinade and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink.
4. Put the steak in the center of your tortilla with desired toppings.
Source: “Street Tacos”. Recipe. www.therecipecritic.com. N.p. 10 Aug. 2021. Web. 21 Feb 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!