Alaska Beer Cheese Dip
This beer cheese dip is good with crackers or warm bread and is spread-ably delicious!
· 2 pounds white Cheddar cheese, cut into ½ -inch cubes
· 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
· 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
· 1 teaspoon dry mustard
· ¼ teaspoon Barnacle Foods Bullwhip Hot Sauce, or your favorite dash of zing
· 6 - 9 ounces King Street Brewing Pilsner or Glacier Brewhouse Blonde Ale
· ½ teaspoon salt
Place cheese in the bowl of a food processor and blend until completely smooth. Add in the garlic, Worcestershire, mustard, and hot sauce. Blend to combine. Add the beer a couple of ounces at a time and process until the cheese is spreadable. Stir in salt. Store cheese covered in the refrigerator. Let it warm to room temperature before serving.
Source: “Alaska Beer Cheese Dip”. Recipe. www.ediblealaska.ediblecommunities.com. N.p. 20 Nov. 2020. Web. 28 Mar. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Did we miss one of your favorites? Reach out to WinniWanderer@winni.com or follow us on our Instagram or Facebook page.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!