Serve this refreshing hybrid cocktail with a hot dog & fries for a game day meal that’s sure to be a homerun with the crowd!
· Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
· 2 bottles (12 ounces each) beer
· 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
· 3/4 cup tequila
· 1/4 cup sweet and sour mix
· Ice cubes
· Lime slices – for garnish
· If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of six margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rims into salt. Discard remaining salt.
· In a pitcher, combine the beer, concentrate, tequila and sweet and sour mix. Serve in prepared glasses over ice. Garnish with lime slices.
Source: “Beer Margaritas”. Recipe. www.tasteofhome.com. N.p. 28 Jan. 2023. Web. 7 March 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!