Love chocolate chip cookies AND pecan pie? These bars are the perfect hybrid of both!
· 1 1/2 cups flour
· 1/2 cup butter, cold, chopped into approximately 1/4" size pieces
· 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
· 3 large eggs
· 3/4 cup corn syrup
· 3/4 cup sugar
· 2 tablespoons butter melted
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
· 2 cups pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray a 13″x9″ pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a food processor (or with pastry cutter/pastry blender), combine flour, butter and brown sugar until the dough becomes crumbly and starts to stick together. Gently press into baking pan.
4. Bake the crust layer for approximately 13 minutes or until very lightly browned. Remove from oven.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, corn syrup, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir in melted butter, followed by pecans and chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
6. Pour mixture onto crust layer. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until browned and set. Cool completely. Cut and serve.
Source: “Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Bars”. Recipe. www.lovefromthe oven.com. N.p. 24 Oct. 2021. Web. 31 Oct. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!