Crab Toast Crostini Appetizer
A creamy crab bite appetizer that’s sure to please a crowd!
· 2 packages of fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat, drained (18 oz. total)
· 2 tbsp butter
· ¼ cup of mayonnaise
· 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice
· Salt and pepper, to taste
· 1 tbsp chives
· 1 ½ tsp old bay seasoning
· 1 baguette, sliced into ½ inch rounds, brushed with olive oil, and toasted into crostini
1. Start by melting the butter in a skillet on medium low heat.
2. Once melted, turn off the heat and toss the jumbo blue crab meat in the butter.
3. Transfer the crab to a bowl and mix with all the other ingredients.
4. Top crostini or sourdough toast with crab.
5. Garnish the crab dip with additional chives and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Source: “Crab Toast Crostini Appetizer”. Recipe. www.coupleinthekitchen.com. N.p. Web. 17 May 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Did we miss one of your favorites? Reach out to WinniWanderer@winni.com or follow us on our Instagram or Facebook page.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!