Savory egg muffins to fuel your day is a win-win!
· 12 eggs
· 1/2 cup milk
· 1 tsp salt
· 1/2 tsp pepper
· 1 lb. cooked bacon, chopped
· 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
· 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
· fresh cilantro, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper and pour into precision batter dispenser.
3. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Evenly disperse half of the bacon, cheese, and jalapeños into cups. Pour egg mixture into the cups, filling ½ full. Top with remaining ingredients (evenly dispersed among the 12 cups).
4. Bake on center rack for 20-25 minutes. Top with fresh cilantro and serve!
Seeded jalapeños do not give off the same heat as jalapeños. This dish is NOT spicy but filled with flavor. To avoid getting the spicy flavor on your hands, wear gloves while removing seeds.
Breakfast Egg Muffins can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days. To reheat, microwave for 1 minute or place in a preheated oven at 400°F for 5 minutes.
Source: “Easy Breakfast Egg Muffins”. Recipe. www.themodernproper.com. N.p. 15 Nov. 2018. Web. 17 Oct. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!