This martini is fruity and fresh as it is made with pineapple juice, vodka, and raspberry liqueur.
· 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
· 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) pineapple juice
· ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) Chambord* or other raspberry liqueur
· For the garnish: raspberry (optional)
1. Add the vodka, pineapple juice, and Chambord to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with a raspberry.
Source: “French Martini”. Recipe. www.acouplecooks.com. N.p. Web. 17 Jan. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!