Love to cool down on a hot day with ice cream or a popsicle? So does your furry friend!
· 1 banana
· 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
· 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
· 2 Tablespoons honey
· 4 Dixie cups
· 4 medium size dog biscuits
1. Place your banana in a mixing bowl and mash together with two forks.
2. Add the yogurt, peanut butter, and honey. Mix well until combined.
3. Transfer mixture into the Dixie cups, filling 3/4 of the way. Place a dog biscuit into the middle of each cup and freeze overnight.
4. To serve, cut a slit at the lid with scissors and peel away the Dixie cup from the pup pop.
Source: “Frozen Pup Pops”. Recipe. www.thisnthatwitholivia.com. N.p. Web. 21 June 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!