Garlic shrimp and zoodles make this dish quick and healthy all while being delicious too!
· 3-4 medium zucchini
· 1-pound raw shrimp peeled and deveined
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 3-4 garlic cloves minced or crushed
· 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or oregano optional
· 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes adjust to taste
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Freshly grated parmesan or chopped parsley to garnish, optional
1. Wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Make the zucchini noodles using a spiralizer and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the hot pan, season with salt and pepper cook for 1 minute. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, and crushed pepper to the pan. Cook for another minute per side or until shrimp is light pink and garlic is golden brown. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Add the Butter and zucchini noodles to the same pan, season with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes or until tender.
4. Return the cooked shrimp to the pan and stir through. Garnished with freshly grated parmesan cheese or/and chopped parsley.
Source: “15 Minute Garlic Shrimp Zucchini Pasta”. Recipe. www.gimmedelicious.com. N.p. Web. 19 Sept. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!