Blend up your own homemade creole seasoning to use for your favorite New Orleans recipes that call for it!
· ⅓ cup paprika
· 3 tablespoons dried oregano
· 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
· 2 tablespoons dried basil
· 2 tablespoons salt omit for salt-free
· 1 ½ tablespoons granulated garlic or garlic powder
· 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
· 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
· 1 tablespoon granulated onion
· 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Store in an airtight container for up to two months.
Source: “Homemade Creole Seasoning”. Recipe. www.laurafuentes.com. N.p. 7 July 2023. Web. 2 Aug 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!