This dish is so delicious that if you make it, you may get a proposal!
· 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
· 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
· Kosher salt
· Freshly ground black pepper
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
· 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
· 3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
· 1/2 c. heavy cream
· 1/2 c. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
· 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
· Freshly torn basil, for serving
Preheat oven to 375°. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and sear, skin-side down, until golden, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and pour off half the fat from skillet.
Return skillet to medium heat and add garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then stir in broth, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan and season with more salt. Bring to a simmer, then return chicken to skillet, skin-side up.
Transfer skillet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through (and juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife), 17 to 20 minutes.
Garnish with basil and serve.
Source: “Marry Me Chicken”. Recipe. www.delish.com. N.p. 21 Sept. 2018. Web. 8 Nov. 2022.
By Recipe Contributor