The Hurricane cocktail is a favorite in New Orleans!
Serves 4 (Can be doubled for a pitcher)
· 4 ounces light rum
· 4 ounces dark rum
· 1 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed)
· ½ cup passion fruit juice
· ¼ cup lime juice
· 4 teaspoons grenadine
· cherries, orange, and lime wheels (optional garnish)
1. In a pitcher, mix rum and fruit juices. Fill four 8-ounce glasses with ice and pour mixture between glasses.
2. Top each glass with 1 teaspoon grenadine before garnishing with fruit to serve.Source: “New Orleans Hurricane Cocktail”. Recipe. www.thelemonbowl.com. N.p. Web. 2 Aug 2023.
Source: “Beignets”. Recipe. www.africanbites.com. N.p. 11 Feb 2022. Web. 2 Aug 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!