It’s the late-night, adult version of the pumpkin spice latte and oh-so-good!
· 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
· 1 graham cracker, finely crumbled
· 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
· 3 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
· 2 tablespoons brown sugar
· 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vanilla vodka
· 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) half-and-half
· 1-ounce (2 tablespoons) amaro
· 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) spiced rum
· 1 cup ice cubes
1. Spread the corn syrup on a rimmed plate. Spread the graham cracker crumbs in a single layer on another plate and sprinkle the crumbs with a pinch of the pumpkin pie spice. Turn a martini glass upside down and coat it with corn syrup and then with the crumbs, repeating in spots if needed. Place the glass in the freezer until ready to use.
2. Add the pumpkin, brown sugar, vodka, half-and-half, amaro, rum, remaining pumpkin pie spice and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake until the shaker is very cold and frosty looking on the outside, about 30 seconds. Strain the martini into the chilled glass and serve immediately.
Source: “Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini”. Recipe. www.foodnetwork.com. N.p. Web. 3 Oct. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!