So good you’ll want to spread this on everything!
· 1 small garlic clove
· 15-ounce can chickpeas (or 1 ½ cups cooked)
· ¾ cup pumpkin puree
· ½ teaspoon kosher salt
· 1 ¼ teaspoons ground cumin
· 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· 1 teaspoon maple syrup
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Peel the garlic clove. Place it in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped.
2. Drain the chickpeas. Add chickpeas, pumpkin puree, salt, cumin, lemon juice, maple syrup and olive oil. (If desired, add a pinch of cayenne for some spice.) Blend thoroughly to combine. Stores refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Source: “Pumpkin Hummus”. Recipe. www.acouplecooks.com. N.p. Web. 3 Oct 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!