Smooth and creamy with the pumpkin pie flavor to blend summer into fall!
· 2 cups heavy cream (454 grams)
· 1 cup whole milk (227 grams)
· 14 ounces nonfat sweetened condensed milk (396 grams or 1 can)
· 8 ounces pumpkin puree (227 grams or about ½ can)
· 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (9 grams)
· 4-6 Biscoff cookies, crumbled (50-75 grams)
1. In a large bowl, stir together all the ingredients except the cookie crumbles. Stir until well combined.
2. Pour into your frozen ice cream maker bowl and turn on. Add the cookie crumbles and allow the machine to stir in the crumbles.
3. Allow to freeze within the machine for 30-45 minutes, or until the ice cream is soft-serve consistency.
4. Pour into a freezer-safe container and cover. Chill for at least 2-4 hours (or preferably overnight) for a firmer texture. Keep frozen until ready to eat.
Source: “Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream”. Recipe. www.thecookierookie.com. N.p. Web. 3 Oct. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!