Kick your cowboy boots up and relax with this Galveston Island cocktail.
For one cocktail:
· 15 mint leaves lightly muddled
· ½ oz fresh lime juice
· ½ oz turbinado syrup in the bottom of a Collins glass
· Add 1 oz dark rum
· ½ oz light rum
· Add crushed ice and swizzle (mix well from bottom to top)
· Add more crushed ice and dash 5 dashes of angostura bitters on top
· Garnish with a mint bouquet and enjoy
Source: “Queens Park Swizzle Cocktail”. Recipe. www.visitgalveston.com. N.p. Web. 31 May 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!