Grab a handful and hit the trail! These roasted spicy cashews are a spicy snack to keep you energized.
· 2 cups cashews - raw, unsalted
· ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
· 1 teaspoon turmeric
· 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 tsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the cashews, add the olive oil, all the spices and mix well with a spoon or your hand until all cashews are evenly covered.
3. Bake the cashews for 10-12 minutes, mixing them a couple of times to make sure they bake evenly. Once golden brown, remove them from the oven and let them cool at room temperature before eating them. Enjoy!
Source: “Roasted Spicy Cashews”. Recipe. www.gatheringdreams.com. N.p. 20 Aug. 2023. Web. 10 Oct. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!