A classic mocktail with an ice cream twist.
· 2 1/2 cups lemon-lime soda (such as 7UP or Sprite), chilled
· 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
· 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
· 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
· maraschino cherries, for garnish
· lime slices, for garnish
Instructions: 1. In a pitcher, stir together the lemon-lime soda, ginger ale, and grenadine.
2. Divide the scoops of ice cream between 2 fountain glasses. Top each with the Shirley Temple mixture.
3. Add 1 or 2 maraschino cherries and a lime slice, for garnish.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Source: “Shirley Temple Ice Cream Floats”. Recipe. www.bellyfull.net. N.p. 30 May 2022. Web. 11 July 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!