Elevate your corn game and make this slow cooker corn pudding a side dish to be proud of!
· 1 (15 oz) can cream-style corn
· 2 (15 oz) cans sweet corn drained
· 1/2 cup unsalted butter cubed
· 1 (8 oz) container sour cream *can use half for less rich dish
· 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese cubed *can use half for less rich dish
· 1 (8 oz) block sharp cheddar cheese shredded *can use half for less rich dish
· 1/2 cup buttermilk
· 2 large eggs slightly beaten
· 1 (8.5 oz) box cornbread mix
· 1/4 cup granulated sugar
· 1 1/2 teaspoons salt *can use more or less to taste
· 1/2 teaspoon pepper
· sour cream and chives optional for serving
1. Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
2. Place all ingredients (corn - pepper) into crockpot.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or until mixture is set.
5. Serve with optional extra sour cream and chives.
Source: “Slow Cooker Corn Pudding”. Recipe. www.showmetheyummy.com. N.p. 20 Nov. 2020. Web. 31 Oct. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!