A delicious smoothie bowl with your favorite toppings can be a quick and easy breakfast treat!
· 1 heaping cup organic frozen mixed berries
· 1 small ripe banana (sliced and frozen)
· 2-3 Tbsp light coconut or almond milk (plus more as needed)
· 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice* (optional)
· 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
· 1 Tbsp chia seeds
· 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
1. Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
2. Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
3. Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings (optional).
4. Best when fresh, although leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying.
Source: “Smoothie Bowl”. Recipe. www.minimalistbaker.com. N.p. Web. 17 Oct. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!