Cozy up with this spicy take on a fall favorite.
· 2 tablespoon loose green tea
· 2 tablespoon snipped crystallized ginger
· 1 teaspoon whole allspice
· 1 teaspoon whole cloves
· 6 crisp dried apple chips* or dried apple slices
. 6 3-inch cinnamon sticks
1. In a small bowl combine tea, crystallized ginger, allspice, and cloves. Divide tea mixture and dried apple chips among six paper tea filters. Tie tops of filters with kitchen string, tying a cinnamon stick at the top of each. Place filled tea filters inside six decorative heat-proof cups. Attach directions for serving.
2. To make Spiced Apple Tea: Add 6 to 8 ounces hot water to filled tea filter in each cup. Let tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea filter.
Source: “Spiced Apple Tea”. Recipe. www.bhg.com. N.p. 1 Aug. 2013. Web. 13 Nov. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Products you buy through our links may earn us a commission which allows us to bring you more great travel content and giveaways.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!