Vanilla Panna Cotta
Vanilla Panna Cotta is silky and sweet. Add berries and mint to give it a pop of flavor.
· 2 cups heavy cream
· 1 vanilla bean
· 1 ½ teaspoons unflavored gelatin (about ½ packet)
· ½ cup of whole milk
. ½ cup of sugar
· ½ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
· Sliced strawberries and fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
1. Place the cream in a saucepan. Halve the vanilla bean lengthwise; scrape out the seeds with a knife, then add the seeds and pod to the saucepan. Add the sugar and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Discard the vanilla pod.
2. Sprinkle the gelatin over the milk in a bowl and let stand until the gelatin softens, about 5 minutes. Stir the gelatin mixture into the hot cream mixture until dissolved, then stir in the yogurt. Divide among six to eight 4-ounce ramekins, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours or overnight.
3. Dip each ramekin three-quarters of the way in warm water and invert onto a plate. Garnish each panna cotta with strawberries and mint, if desired.
Source: “Vanilla Panna Cotta”. Recipe. www.foodnetwork.com. By Michael Symon. N.p. Web. 17 Jan. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Did we miss one of your favorites? Reach out to WinniWanderer@winni.com or follow us on our Instagram or Facebook page.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!