White Turkey Chili
A twist on a takeout classic will leave you full and your wallet happy.
· 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
· 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
· 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
· 1-1/3 cups fat-free milk
· 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
· 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
· 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 teaspoon ground cumin
· 1 teaspoon dried oregano
· 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Top servings with sour cream.
Source: “White Turkey Chili”. Recipe. www.tasteofhome.com. N.p. 15 Nov. 2022. Web. 14 Mar. 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Did we miss one of your favorites? Reach out to WinniWanderer@winni.com or follow us on our Instagram or Facebook page.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!
A twist on a takeout classic will leave you full and your wallet happy.Creamy and delicious, this White Turkey Chili will warm you up and keep your belly (and wallet) full!