Zippy Breaded Pork Chops
With a taste of ranch and a Parmesan crunch, these pork chops will become a family favorite!
· 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
· 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
· 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
· 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix breadcrumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
2. Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Source: “Zippy Breaded Pork Chops”. Recipe. www.tasteofhome.com. N.p. 29 Dec. 2022. Web. 1 May 2023.
By Recipe Contributor
Did we miss one of your favorites? Reach out to WinniWanderer@winni.com or follow us on our Instagram or Facebook page.
Be one of the first to see our insider offers, travel tips, first-hand reviews, recipes from around the globe, exciting vacation giveaways & more…straight to your inbox!