NutriSource is a line of food for cats and dogs that also includes treats and toppers. In addition to their focus on quality ingredients and nutrition, giving back is at the core of the company’s mission. They support the following organizations and projects:
• Pinky Swear Foundation which offers direct financial support to the families of children battling cancer
• Soldier’s 6 which provides honorably discharged veterans, police officers, and fire fighters with specially trained K-9s
• Dogtopia Foundation which focuses on employment initiatives for adults with autism, youth literacy programs and service dogs for veterans
• The Facility Dog program for visiting children undergoing treatment including the first ever facility dog in Minnesota named Rocket
• Various pet rescues, animal shelters, humane societies, nonprofit veterinary care, and other service dog organizations in their community and beyond
NutriSource believes in shopping local, and they value the fact that independent pet stores can help pet owners focus more on health and nutrition. Click here to find a store near you.
Winni Tip… Download their free rewards app and get access to FREE products and exclusive discounts on your next purchase.
Other Brands Featured
Teddy the Dog has canine humor and super soft tees that lend a helping paw.
This brand chooses a new charity each month and donates 100% of the profits from the collection. This month, their “PEACE for UKRAINE” collection delivers front line support to those fleeing the war zone with pets. Each purchase from this collection makes a difference and helps support these innocent animals.
Save 20% on all other merchandise (charity collections do not apply since they donate 100% of profits) by using code WINNI20.
Finley's Barkery are all-natural dog treats made in the USA.
Finley's is a Certified B Corp. that dedicates 50% of net-profits to employment and giving initiatives for people with disabilities.
Save 25% off with code WINNI25 ($25 minimum purchase required. Offer ends 6.30.22.)
Dogtopia is an award-winning doggie daycare, spa & overnight boarding.
Through the Dogtopia Foundation, they fund programs that support three causes: Service Dogs for Veterans, Youth Literacy Programs and Employment Initiatives for Adults with Autism.
Clearly Balanced Days produce cruelty-free CBD products for both humans & pets.
This woman- and LGBTQ-owned company donates a portion of their profits to NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness), the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and The Bright and Beautiful Therapy Dogs, Inc.
Save 50% on all pet products with code WINNIPET (Offer ends 4.30.22)